Wednesday, November 10, 2010

oh dear oh deer

Well, I don't know which is better: 1. A husband who comes home with a dead deer boasting about his hunting skills or 2. A pissed husband who hits a deer with his wife in the car. Actually, I prefer number two. What a coincidence since that's what I have.

Last night while driving from a non-existant coffee shop (thank you Cassandra, you worthless GPS) that we were trying to relax and do a cross word at, 1. Alex hit a deer OR 2. A deer hit Alex (I stick with story number 1 while A prefers number 2 - imagine that). We were all fine (minus the car), including the deer who thankfully ran off with his buddies.

Immediately after the hunt, we went to a Toyota dealership and ordered a new side mirror which will be replaced on Thursday morning. Believe it or not, it is extremely difficult to drive without a side mirror, especially a 6 hour drive home on I-95. The front left panel also needs to be replaced, but that was going to cost an arm and a leg, so we'll be waiting until I get a job for that fix. Who needs to be able to open the front door anyways?!





No comments:

Post a Comment