Monday, October 1, 2012

Chicago to Glacier National Park

So, I saw this article this morning and was inspired. I think I'm going to plan us a Rail trip from Chicago to Glacier National Park, Montana... seems like it's not THAT long of a train ride, plus comfortable, plus, have you seeeeeeeennnnnn pictures of Glacier National Park?! I mean, wow. We're doing it. Anyone been?!

I have the travel bug. I think it was the sitting in Dayton, Ohio ALL WEEEKEND long doing nothing. Imagine. Yes, we finally have cable so that was nice... we watched football allday/everyday, however, with all the losing that happened, it was only mildly satisfying. We did eat a mean batch of homemade vegetarian chilli, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and homemade skinny pumpkin muffins... so that was yummy. But as for the other 47.5 hours... well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment