Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a Rapalje Update

We have some fun things coming up in the next month, so I thought I might as well give a family-wide update on the blog!

Alex is headed to Poland to play doctor to the pilots and fly around in F-16s. Rough life. While he's gone, I have a few things planned. First and foremost, I will be working on a massive end of the semester project for my VERY LAST Master's class (of course, still have my thesis left)! Also, I'll be going to Burgundy, France with two of my girlfriends this weekend for a wine tour and possibly a hot air balloon ride. Next weekend, Brussels. And the next week, Sardegna, Italy, again, this time with 7 other ladies (my flight was 16euros ROUNDTRIP, including all taxes and fees). How could I resist? When Alex returns, we'll be heading to Prague for a long weekend, a top destination on both of our lists.

The Volcano has really messed with the mail here, so if you've sent some recently (ahem Gpa, Bhatta, and Mom), I'll let you know when it gets here, but expect a long delay.

And in more important news, I have had the bigggggest craving for Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish and Grape Propel, which of course is nowhere to be found at the German markets or even at our small American commissary. Funny the things you miss when you're not in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment