Saturday, August 13, 2011

itch.scratch.

It's been almost 2 weeks since we've traveled and I'm getting the itch (Ok well, we went to Champagne last week, but only for a night, so that doesn't count!).... luckily so is my husband. Good thing we have Rovinj, Croatia in our near future! One week from today we head to the Istrian Peninsula and boy does it look swell! I booked our apartment, got a great deal, and it's right in the heart of the Old Town Rovinj! I've also been doing my research of what we should see, what we should do, what we should eat, etc. so I'm really starting to get excited!

As far as Rapalje Recently goes, (thankfully) A has been able to go to Landstuhl to play Anesthesiologist and will continue to do so...ie preparing for the future! We decided to stick around home this weekend for a few reasons: 1. Free concert on Lake Echternach, Luxembourg which is a BIG deal 2. I have a spa-themed baby shower to attend - YAY! 3. the PGA is on TV (greeeeatttt) and 4. A is playing golf wit da boys!

Coming up: A long weekend trip to Rovinj, a long weekend visit from Emily & James (coming from London), Bernkastel Wine Festival (my fav festival of the Mosel River Valley), Brussels Beer Festival, and maybe squeezing in one more trip before our America visit/Matt & Laura's wedding/Benson Bound/Med School mini-reunion/seeing Ali play volleyball/seeing Brett play football/VT vs. Clemson game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment