Thursday, June 7, 2012

eek

Thanks to crimebaltimore.com I've officially freaked myself out about moving to downtown Baltimore....!
Just look at all these shootings... in 2 months. Eek. 
After looking closer, however, the middle of Federal Hill, the middle of Canton, and the middle of Fells Point look pretty safe... so that's where we're moving! Just thought this website was super interesting and informative.... just not sure if that's a good thing or not.
It also told me I have a 1 in 21 chance of being a victim of a non-violent crime. A 1 in 66 chance of being a victime of a violent-crime. And that Baltimore is safer than only 4% of cities in America. 
Awesome. 

But in all honesty, we really are excited to move here. Everyone says we will love it and that there's so much to do! I just might stay away from these sketchy areas at night... and when I'm by myself... and since A will be working 24/7, I guess that means always!



No comments:

Post a Comment